Friday, July 31, 2009

Anyone have A diva Cat?

My cat is a Diva, and thinks that when my son isn't home she needs all my time. Anyone else have that problem?
Answers:
A Queen (female cat) isn't a cat unless she's a Diva or she wouldn't be a cat. All the best;~)
No but I have a Diva Dog. Ginger kinda reminds me of how a cat would act. She acts prissy and for a dog she is very dramatic. Its actually kinda funny
You're looking at her. She's not needy in the same way yours is, but she INSISTED that we shell out the bucks for modeling and acting classes, plus a voice coach. She's planning on being a triple threat.
On the rare occasions her busy schedule allows her to be home, it's all dash here and run there, jump over this, be afraid of that, mess with my sister....

No comments:

Post a Comment