Friday, July 31, 2009

Anyone use Nature's Miracle cat litter??

I have been using this litter for about 1 week for my 2 new kittens. It is supposed to have great odor control, but I don't think it does. I am debating if I should try something new, like a regular clay litter. nature's miracle is made from corn cob. What does everyone else think?
Answers:
natures miracle.. GREAT product.. for stains.. NOT for litter..
seriously.. fresh step is the best i've tried.. and the one i always recommended when i worked at petco when i was younger.. honestly.. if its that bad.. mix the litter with regular baking soda.. it helps mask the odor
I have tryed all the expensive litters and the best one I have found is Fresh step cedar clummping litter!! I have 2 adult indoor cats and people always say that they did not even know I had a litter box! I do clean it once a week but still The litter works great!!
Yeah my kitten loves fresh step so much

1 comment:

  1. hi i recelty got my two kittens spayed they were the best of friends before there op . now all they do is hiss , growl ,they wont go near each other, even there mum hates them she wont go in the same room as them, its awfull please help

    ReplyDelete