Thursday, July 30, 2009

Any one know any good low cat songs ??

i heard cats like low and deep voices any one know any low and deep songs that cats would like i kinda spoil my cat shes my baby : ) but my baby is pregnant i didnt mean for her to get pregnant but she escaped the house and 3 days later she came back home and i kinda guessed she was pregnant now i really know she is her belly has gotten pretty big !!
so i would like some soothing deep songs nothing high pitched ! any one know any ?
Answers:
I think your cat would love it if you or someone else that she knows sang to her. Your voice would probably be the most soothing voice that she would enjoy listening to. Believe me, I sang to my cat, and she would purr like crazy and snuggle up in my lap.
I've been trying to think of a music artist that sings low and deep...oh, these men have beautiful voices:
* Michael Bubl茅
* Josh Groban
Make up a song. I have a song for each of my cats I made up. They're silly and to the tunes of Row,row,row your Boat and You are my Sunshine. My cats hear their names in the songs so they know it's about them. We all do silly stuff to spoil our babies!
Good luck with the babies and good for you for having her spayed!
i spoil my cat, too, but when it comes to music, i just make her listen to what i'm listening to... : )
cheers,
Shauna!
PLEASE get her right to the vet and get her spayed. there are WAY too many UNWANTED kittens in shelters. Go to just one shelter and look at all the unwanted cats and kittens and ask yourself if you REALLY want to add to that population. it is just VERY IRRESPONSIBLE
Cats love classical music.

No comments:

Post a Comment