Thursday, July 30, 2009

Any suggestions for cats with allergies??

I have 4 indoor cats! The vet said they have allergies! They keep scratching their ears especially the youngest one. Her outer ear gets all red! The vet said that if it doesn't get better, he would give her cortisone injections which I do not want to do! Would anyone know of something that would stop the itching?
Answers:
What are they allergic to? If the vet says it isn't food, then he's got to suggest what it could be..so you can change their environment.
I would give him or her a call back and ask for more details.
Do you have fleas? My cat is allergic to them.
well i hope YOU don't have fleas. this problem happened with my cousins dog and they have to give him cortisone shots even though you don't want to it really helped him stop scratching so much and his fur even started to grow back in some places more than one. know he can stand up to the toaster with out looking like a fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment