Friday, July 31, 2009

Anyone have any crazy cat stories such as your cat doing something & blaming you for it by giving evil looks?

My cat once was in a real lovey mood and was rolling around my bed trying to get my attention and proceeded to roll herself off the bed and then she jumped back up on the bed and gave me the evil look like it was my fault even though I wasn't even touching her when she did it. She is 5 years old and knows where the bed ends and begins. I was wondering if any one else had some crazy stories to share with about thier cats
Answers:
Wow! The same thing happened to my cat, but she was on a desk! Wow.
I have so many stories I could tell, but heres one of them;
Anyway, I heat up some nice Pop-Tarts to a nice, cool degrees, and then I leave them on a plate and go back to the kitchen to check on something. I comeback, and what do you know?! My cat had eaten like half of it or something. I still feed her some once in a while.
Also I have blankets on my desk so that she can sleep there and not on my documents.
Hope the story made you laugh!
I recently added 2 kittens to my family. One of my cats that was here first, Willow, didn't even lay on me for weeks! She gives me evil looks when I'm paying attention to one of the my newest. She also gets along unless they are on my lap with me. In that case, she swats them away.
well my cat likes to play with the red seal on the milk jug.he also chases things that aren't even there looks at me then runs away i guess it's his way of entertaining his self.
Cats then to do that, my cat gets mad for no reason at all, sometimes i just look at him and he jumps at me and tries to bite, I even have to put a bell on him because he got in the habit of jumping at me while i was sleeping just because I moved under the covers hahaha, but the bell and spraying water when he did that fixed the problem.
One nite, after just getting a new kitten, while working on the computer. My kitten came to me with a runny nose. (had a small cold). after cleaning him up I told him He needed to learn how to keep his face clean. My older cat must have heard. She had not given him any attention before this (we had the kitten only a few days) Next thing I knew she had him pinned and was washing him.
My cat will give me a evil look after an earthquake like I shook the house.
My cat will loose her toys and meow with this pitifull voice like she was crying, untill I go and find all of her toys (mind you one toy is not good enough she wants all of them)
She also insults my cooking. By not eating it but eating paper and plastic instead. It's like she is saying "I'd rather eat paper then human food."
It's funny that I should read this post today. Last night I sat at the table working on some crafts. I had just put a load of laundry in the washer when Fluffy (not even six months old) jumped up on the washer. When the washer changed cycles she jumped and gave me that dirty look, like I did it. I just laughed at her and said to her "I told you not to get up there". A few seconds later, I looked up just in time to see her slip off the front of the washer and try to catch herself with her claws. Well it didn't work, she fell into a pile of clothes, and again I got the dirty look.
Yeah my two cats will do something stupid like that..and i personally dont think theyre blaming ME when they give me a look..i think they give me the look because im laughing at them or theyre embarassed..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment