Thursday, July 30, 2009

Any loving people want to adopt (or take care of for 1 month) 3 beautiful kittens?

Three months ago a young cat had 3 kittens on my back porch and I have been caring for them. She is a great mother and has 3 beautiful, smart, healthy kittens! I am going to have the young mother spaded this week and am to bring the kittens for their shots next week. (expensive but they're worth it) I need to find good, loving homes for them very soon! If anyone would love to adopt one or a couple, they would be a welcomed addition to your home. I live in New Britain, CT. Please if anyone is interested email me. I'd love to keep them all.But, of unfortunately I can't. ... I feel terrific that I was able to help the cat and kittens and I must find them super homes. I've grown attached and can't place in a shelter. Until then, I'll need someone special to care for them in their home, I'll provide the food, liter, toys and be willing to pay you...Please email to discuss adapting them or taking care them for about one month. Thank you.
Answers:
I would if i lived there. Sry

No comments:

Post a Comment