Friday, July 31, 2009

Anyone figured out how to reuse Softpaws?

I have been putting them on my cat for 3 or 4 months and they are working pretty well. I was just wondering if anyone has figured out a way to dissolve the old glue on them after they fall off...I find them everytime they fall off, so I have a bunch of old ones with glue in them, and I would hate to keep spending $20 to order new ones when these would work just fine! A new tube of glue is only $2, so I would much rather order that! Any ideas are welcome...thanks!
Answers:
Perhaps better to teach your kitty not to scratch what you dont want scratched. If it is furniture a spray bottle filled with water will discourage her. Keep it on Spray. To a cat it seems like another cat is hissing at them and is a very strong message without hurting the cat.
If it is humans that she is scratching, immediately stop playing with her and walk away.
And be all means definitely get her a scratching post.
I would never use softpaws on my cats, they know when their primary self defense is compromised. And of course they would have them chewed off if necessary.
My furniture doesnt have a single scratch on it either.
i would say that maybe you can try a little bit of nail polish remover on a q tip and cleanout the tips

No comments:

Post a Comment