Thursday, July 30, 2009

Am I the only man that prefers cats over dogs?

And I mean manly testosterone driven man not some feminine metrosexual type dude
Answers:
No... i have a really manly boyfriend (really the rough tough big and manly type) and he is a cat person.
Nope, I know several men who prefer cats. They are cleaner, generally require less attention, and their means of affection are unique.
Assigning a feminine or masculine label to the preference to most things is unjustified and baseless. If anyone attacks your manhood, be man enough to ignore their ignorance :)
No manly man would admit to preferring cats (except to impress a woman). :)
"And I mean manly testosterone driven man not some feminine metrosexual type dude."
Way to be insulting there, chief. I don't think you'd describe me as a manly man because my neck and biceps just ain't that thick. Nevertheless, I'd prefer a cat over a dog. They lower maintenance and they can protect against pests.
My boyfirend prefers cats to dogs and he is a REAL MAN!!
I am glad when guys like cats!
you are certainly not alone, I know many many cat lovers of the male gender.
No I prefer cats over dogs because you keep a cat in yuor lap and to me dogs are just to big
tell the guy he's a complete idiot if he thinks that and tell him that he's just trying to make other people seem feminine becaus e he's the one that's gay.
No. I prefer cats over dogs. Dogs will poop anywhere and always stink and drool. Cat's are much cleaner and always poop in there litterbox.
鈾?
Most men I know are cat people, and the reasoning is simple. They work alot, want a pet, and a cat can take care of itself if they need to put in some overtime.
Both of my brother's and my dad are also cat people, my mom is the only dog person in my family.
No, you are not.
You sound like a man who likes to have a pet that's independent. Dogs need more attention than cats and take more individual time. If you're busy, a dog will fret. If you're busy, a cat will lie down somewhere comfortable and wait til you have time for it. It's not that they don't want affection, they just don't crave it as much as dogs. I have both cats and dogs and the cats are much easier to care for.
No, my Marine loves kitties. He's currently deployed, and he told me he wants to adopt a kitten when he gets home.
Well, I am a pretty manly man, and I have a cat. First time cat owner, too. I'd have to say after 10 years with this animal, I prefer dogs.
NO. My dad says he hates cats but everyone we get one he becomes attatched haha but my Uncle LOVES cats - he has 7 of them %26 treats them like his kids. Top of the line everything %26 most of them were strays he ended up adopting from off the streets. After seeing him with his cats all my life I can comfortably say that men love cats just as much as women do haha
no
My husband is an Engineer, big manly full of testerone, Engineer and he is a cat person through and through. When we met, I had cats and he hated them. As I educated him on the feline behavoir and want and needs, he immediately changed sides. Now, almost every cat we have is because of him. If it needs a home, it has one with him. He says that cats are in some ways like women. Difficult to always understand, but there when you need them and they are pretty self reliant. He gives up his side of the bed all the time for his other girls. What woman's heart wouldn't melt at that?
I know at least one guy that prefers cats. He says cats are cool because they have attitude.
I have heard men say that cats eat meat and like to sleep. What's not to love?
Dogs are more work than cats. You can leave a cat home alone for a couple of days but you cannot do that to a dog.
(leave food/water, enough for a few days, clean litter box, toys that are safe for them to play with alone, etc.)
Cats rule. The dude who said that is probably insecure about his own sexuality. Cat = Gay? Whatever!!
NO! I am a man and i always have had a cat or two around the house. Cats ARE cooler than dogs. My wife and i both enjoy the company of our cat. You never know what a cat will do next, a dog; eat and poop.
No, I'm sure you're not from talking to men in the office. For their reply was they even feel like a tiger or leopard on the prowl at times. Cats have that quiet wisdom about them that
challenging men like.
There was a report in England that indicated that men having cats made them into a 'babe magnet'. (And sorry, I cannot find the link to the article).
its soooooo ok for a guy to like cats. i no i wouldn't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment