Thursday, July 30, 2009

Any suggestions of a name for a brand new kitten?

my sister likes Puss-in-boots...any other suggestions?
Answers:
Kitti Litter
You need to state if the kitten is male or female, but for a girl I like Missy
Boy- Jackson
Girl- Zoe
Mufferpaws for a boy, Lily for a girl.
Mr. Bojangles
Gizmo
Pugwash
Madonna.. I love to call my cat that :)
Female - Annabella
Male - Paws xD
annie-girl
todd-boy
What color?
Black and white: Oreo or Oero (I always thought that was cute, Oreo spelled backwards. Pronounce it Oh-row)
Gray: Misti or Misty
Orange: Cream
White: Sugar, Cream, Marshmellow, Vanilla, Angel
Brown: Coaco, Chocolate, Sugar, Brownie

I don't like Puss in boots just because kittens have a hard time reconizing their name if it's too long. Try something shorter. :) good luck!
Angel, Trixi, Sally,......It is a girl I f its a boy Ron, Sam, jeff, Luke. Hope I helped??
Sir Kitty or maybe Skittles!
if it was a girl angel boy jay
Jellybean
Puss in boots is good, but some of my favorites are stuff like (for a girl) Mia, Minnie, Unique; something soft, yet good,or (for male) Mojo, Dizzy, Ricki.
Mr. and Mrs. are really cute also
Girls-
fluffy
muffin
sugar
rocky
bitsy
tonia
trixy
polly
sophie
angle
Boy-
Tank
snoopy
scooby
Puss-N-Boots is too long.
Puss .... is too long and it would take you forever to call him/her. It also depends on the color and if its a male or female. Lighting; Rosey; Thunder; Colin; Stanford; Socks; Rain; Daffodil; Tigre; Honey; Max ect.
Hope that helps!
Has your sister been watching Shrek alot??
Female:
Sheeba
Sluthfoot
Serena
Seatbelt
Skitty
Male:
Niglet
Whiskers
Eragon
Name your kitten "Destroyer"
For a girl: Mitzy, Holly, Muffin (Muffy for short), Tinkerpaws
For a boy: Julius, Oscar, Simba :)
I LOVE Fonzy for a boy and for a girl Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment