Friday, July 31, 2009

Anyone out there with a small cat?

My tortie girl cat is small, about the size of a seven or eight month old kitten. The vet says some cats are just small. She weighs 7 pounds. She's just a mini cat. I kept expecting her to get big and she never did.
Answers:
Animals, even cats can be different sizes and shapes, just like humans. If she is healthy, happy and content, which I'm sure she is. There is nothing to worry about. I have had cats that never grew physically and stayed small, that was just their nature.
I don't have one personally, but a close friend of mine has a midget cat too. She is around 5 years now and about the weight of your cat. She also has no tail, so she looks even smaller- like the size of a rabbit.
i also have a female tortie and she is small. she is 6 now and seemed to grow a bit when she was 3 but she is still a small cat.
my friends tortie is small also but it's kittens were huge.
I have a small tortie..she is soo adorable. She was abused when a kitten and now she is better and she dosent hide alot. But she is still a brat at times.. like this morning, she purposly threw up her breakfast where I walk in the morning..eww lol
Yep I have a little calico who only weighs about 6 pounds. She's about half the size of my other cat.
Yea, one of our cats is very small, smaller then her baby! Her baby is really big though. But she is the tinniest in the house! Shes a tabby cat, very small, sweet and beautiful.Ours is about the size of a four month kitten, seriously! And shes two!
my white cat "patches" (who lived a long, healthy life) was TINY her whole life - at her peak she weighed about 6 pounds, and flucuated between 5-6 for most of her life..
just make sure that you watch her kidneys - i don't think its due to size, but thats how patches died when she got older..
I have a lot of cat( That are registered) but I have three small cats is 5 and the other is 6. and 7 All my cats are healthy two had to have their teeth removed. And three are so scared of company they never comes out when we have guests over. but are total love bus to me and my husband... But we love them all... Best of Luck.
My cat is a year old and is 6 pounds. Some cats are just smaller than others, like some people are smaller than others.
My cat Vicky is only 7lbs %26 she is 3. It is just normal for some cats to stay tiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment