Friday, July 31, 2009

Anybody else got cats that are addicted to Whiskas Temptations?

The ones in the cat's head shaped box.
Answers:
Hi ,my 6 month old kitten loves them,If I can't find him in the house all I have to do is shake the box and he runs in like a bolt of lightening and then leaps up on the set of drawers where I keep them.
No, mine wont touch anything other than Iams.
Not fresh fish, treats, milk..nothing!
o yes my cat sasha loves them and if i miss a day of not given her any she flips out lol...
my cat will eat any treats.
Be very careful how many of those that you give your cat each day. If she likes them so much that she won't eat her regular food, she'll get sick. I had a cat that my husband gave Temptations to, a couple of times every day, and she got to where she wouldn't eat her food. She died of kidney complications...Ratio... her Temptation treats !!
My cat loves those, he almost bites my fingers off when i give him some. But he gets a limited amount because he's a little overweight, he just gets them when he's a good boy :)
mine don't eat treats by whiskas as they don't like whiskas at all but they can't get enough of nature's menu treats or felix sticks . james well beloved do a treat without all the addictive additives and sugars and nature's menu is not too bad. at the moment i have some dried catfish which they are not keen on.
The only cat treat my sweet Angora will eat is freshly sliced bananas. She's strange.
Hi!
My cat and kitten go absolutely berserk for those Whiskas treats! Their favourites are those crunchy ones with the cheese and chicken filling!
I also give them about 5 a day each, max. A little treat really doesn't do them any harm! You sound like you love your cat(s) a lot! :-)
xx Emmie

No comments:

Post a Comment