Friday, July 31, 2009

Anybody have some "I hate cat jokes"? Aren't cats the best to pick on?


Answers:
wow people dont have a corinary! This person never once said he hates cats! He just wants some jokes jesus! Get a grip- if he had said he hated cats that would be one thing but he didnt so just answer his question, or leave him alone! ps- to answer your question no i dont have any "i hate cat" jokes
You shouldn't pick on any animal!!
What is your joke about cats . I like Cats very much don't You?
You are very immature. You only hate what you don't understand.
It's not cat's that are best to pick on. It's that by picking on cats, you make the cat-people mad. They're so cute when they're mad, it's sooooo funny to get in their craw.
I like to say "I really like cats, but I can never eat a whole one."
First, no I don't have any "I hate cat jokes". And Second, cats arn't best to pick on. They are very smart animals, and they can be very friendly if you treat them nice. I don't see why you would think they are best to pick on. Really, it's not best to pick on any animal.
NO!!
i have some i hate cat haters jokes
I HATE PEOPLE WHO HATE CATS, HOW BOUT THAT. I THINK THAT ONE IS HILARIOUS.
You make me sick and if you or anybody else picked on my cats, believe me sweetie, you would be a sorry wee soul.
If you cant think of anything nice to say.
SHUT IT!!!!!!!
This is awesome: http://plaza.ufl.edu/akathy/personal/cat...
It's excerpts from a dogs diary %26 a cats diary
NO! thats cruel
no, i don't think any animal is ok to pick on.
and no, cats aren't the best animal to pick, wait! try picking on Gorillas! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment