Monday, May 24, 2010

Can big cats and baby cats get along ? If so how long does it take for that to happen?

I had my cat tiger for three months and today we added a new kitten robin who one month should I worry about them being together
Answers:
i have 2 female cats at a year old and i got a little kitten for my son he was tiny when we got him. my older cats hissed and growled at him but now they are fine and run around the house together. then i got another one for friend and ended up keeping him as well because hew as unwell and my older ones did the same again now the cuddle up together on the sofa. just as long as you keep a eye on them i dont think there should be any trouble. good luck with your new addition.
(plus my friend got another kitten my little ones brother)
yes,if the baby cats can already walk%26eat
Generally adult cats find kittens annoying, lol. I have done this and almost always they get used to each other. Yes do keep an eye on them and make sure you give your older cat more attention and some extra treats.
well at the beginning they will probably fight make sure they dont draw any blood.yes a big cat and a small cat can get along. i have a 3 years old cat then we added a 1 month old kitten sure they where fighting but now they get perfectly olong with each other. soon your cat and kitten will get together and groom each other. u should not worry about them being together if u separate them they will never be friend dand play together they will just fight
hope it works
mady m :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment