Monday, May 24, 2010

Bonding with my cat?

hey guys, so I was wondering what are some ways to bonde with my cat? I'vehad him for about two-three years now. And I've never had a big bond with him. He's more of a shy cat, he'll come to you if he wants attention. I have a big bond with my other cat, so he gets jealous if I am with my other cat! What to do?
Answers:
It sounds like he's naturally independent. If its shyness then maybe spend time with him when the cat who likes attention isn't around. To bond with my cat I play and cuddle with him, and even when he's being independent, I annoy him, lol, or just sit next to him and talk to him, sounds crazy but it works.
give him treats sometimes. play with him. just playing with a piece of string (no matter how old a cat is) is fun to a cat. brush him. cats love attention. give him some!
If you ever want him to come to you- shake a box of kitty treats.
They usually run for the kitchen.
Feed him more treats, and buy new playful toys.
He'll come around eventually and realize that it's okay to be with both cats at the same time. Take both of them and lay them on a couch with you. This may sound silly, but take them on a kitty walk together!

No comments:

Post a Comment