Friday, May 21, 2010

Biting his balls off?

My 1 yr old girl cat is always trying to bite the balls of my 12 weeks old boy kitten. Is she trying to tell me she wanted a sister?
Answers:
My old queen cat would bite skidcat on the balls and hang on. She really tormented him untill I got him fixed. Now she's got nothing to bite. Very comical in a dark sort of way. That's just cats doing cat business.
how cute
lol
no shes just grooming
outch!!! thats what you call a "catnip"!!!!! lol
he probably has a scent that causes her to bite him in that area.
that's funny and weird
Cats and kittens play very rough and she really isn't targeting your boy kittens genitals. He is a squirming mass of fur and she is just grabbing him where she can and it just looks like she is aiming for a particular area. If you notice the kitten always rolls himself up into her face so she will look like she is grabbing him in the wrong place. If the kitten is being hurt, he will stay away from her.
Yeah...you know those 64 packs of crayons with the sharpener in the back? I love those things! Perfect for my school situation!
My woman tried that with me last night..
No, she's territorial and IS trying to castrate him. Cats will do that, and if she's not spayed, then it's even more likely that's what she's trying to do. Don't know how they know.. but intact male cats are often "targeted" in this area during cat fights...
Maybe she just wants a taste? =D
She's probably just playing with him and getting a bit rough, I have a mother and her kitten and they play fight all the time, to the point where I have to rescue the kitten from mum only to have her go right back to play fighting again...
Just keep an eye on them and it should be fine...
Hope this helps.
Maybe you should consult a vet about this behaviour? Particularly if the poor thing has cuts all over his balls!

No comments:

Post a Comment