Monday, May 24, 2010

Can anyone help me name a stray kitten I'm taking in?

I found a white kitten that I have decided to keep but I need a good name for him and I can't come up with one. I have another cat his name is Shorty. My last name is Long so his name is Shorty Long. Any suggestions of names for my new kitten are appriecated.
Answers:
How about "Dazar" pronounced days are so you would have a kitten named Dazar Long. LOL Just a suggestion.
I read a cat book that cats are responsive with easy names, ending with -y, -ly, etc.. not like Elizabeth or some stupid name..
Boy, white, cat.. uhh.. His name is Baby. there done.
How about "Lucky"?.
Your kitty was sure lucky to find you!!.
Good luck
Awww, I love kittens! We have 4 cats, 2 boys and 2 girls. Here are some of the names we had picked out for white cats:
Powder
Q-Tip
Cotton
Ivory
Angel
Cloud
Lilly
Snowflake
ok he's white
powder
tiny
midget
paisley
mr. man'
popie
short stack
cupid
at's all i got
I had a cat named Mittens.I loved that name!
how about Swiper
How about Whitley? It's close to white, like the color of your cat %26 I think it's a cute name.
blizzard
snow
snowy
sassy
sassafrass
Milo
Snip
nip
waffles
pancake
tigger
tiggur
I named 2 white kittens i found milo and sassy!
oh and digit!
Since your kitten is a guy and you dont know if he belongs to someone else.you could name him "Issie".Is he yours or someone elses ??...Your kitty will respond to that name !!
try these.
skippy,
tiger,
trickster,
rookie,
lucky,
warrior,
knight,
fighter,
disney,
comet,
astriod,
pluto,
honey boy,
togo,
saphire,
levi,
t-rex,
chocolate,
george,
cirrius,
pepper,
zagnous,
jack,
charm,
maverick,
and hildago.
hope this helps and good luck with the new cat.
(=^.^=)
Horselover99
how about snowy since it is white?Because I don't really like the name Shorty its to weird no offense.
i wish you guys a long and happy life together.
But does he remind you of anything?, look like someone or something?,have an unusual mark?, is he tall short?, have a unique characteristic?
Well my sister found a stray kitten 2-3 years ago and we named him Lucky since he was lucky enough to find us and have a good home.
=)
Snowball
Muffin
Tucker and Spencer are adorable!
stubby long

No comments:

Post a Comment