Friday, May 21, 2010

Best answer gets a star!!!?

Do any of you have a cat? If you do tell me thier names, and if you can show me a picture of them!! Each entry gets a star, and cutest cat gets a star and ten points!!!
Answers:
I have 5 cats Aimee, Aggy, London, George, and Lil' T. I don't have any pics of Lil' T, he's my newest one he's all white! But here are the pics of the others.
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb205...
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb205...
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb205...
I only have a puppy which is my picture right now.
but I used to have a cat but it ran away it was called Angel here is a picture of it/ she was sleeping
http://insanecats.com/images/cute-kitten...
I have a black cat
Her name is Rosita
there is a picture on my 360 page of my cat and her best friend my bird Timmy.
Go to my profile and take a look if you want to see
Yes, I have two cats! Rain is a silver tabby, with white snowshoes, white chin, neck and tummy. She prances when she purrs and is very dainty. She has a "Got Milk?" partial mustache. Godiva is a light and dark chocolate tortie and lives up to her name (attitude and all!).
Sorry, I do not know how to send a picture of them from my phone camera yet. Best wishes.
My cat's name is Bob.

Here's a picture of him.
He has no tail.
Ginger and spice both girls but I had to leave them in the Philipines(where i used to live)because their not allowed in plane.I also have no picture (i am sad ) =(
II don't have a cat and you can't give stars to answers.
I have a Cat, He's a Siamese Kitten Named Babe Here's his Picture.. 鈾?br>http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/4025/...
2 cats named Mewy and Toby. Sorry no pictures
(can't figure out how to put them on)
Mewy is a tuxedo cat (black top, white bottom)
Toby is a tabby.
I have a Cat named Smartey who is a minx and has no tail lol it's actually kinda cute!
Why are you asking this do you like to look at cats or what.freak
I have a cat. His name is Max. He is an American Shorthair and is white with orange/brown markings.
white socks
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...
i have two cats. they are both males. one is orange and white and named honey. the other is orange with dark orange stripes and is named tiger.
Tigger
casper
winnie
I have 7 kitties. Their names are(from oldest to youngest): Snafu, King Tut, Spazzy, Fatty, Casper(Fluffernutter), El Tigre, and Mew
If you would like to see my kitties you can check them out at my myspace page.. http://www.myspace.com/pettepaw...
My domestic house pets are:
Mischief - LINK ONE
Mayhem - LINK TWO
I also have a website that has photos of all my other cats, but I would prefer not to list it's address here
My cats name is TRIPOD!! She has 3 legs... she was born without her back left leg!! shes the awesomest cat ever!
I HAVE PICTURES LOTS BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLACE THEM ON MY COMPUTER BUT I'M GOING TO TELL YOU THEIR NAMES, CHRISTINA, ALFREDO, SARITA, ROBERTA, APOLLO AND WHISKA SHE IS MY OLDEST AND I HAD PACO AND MIMA, I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE DOES NAMES
Hey! I have a cat named Fuzzy. He used to be a stray until we adopted him. Or he adopted us. Either way, we are family now! The vet guesses he is about 4 years old.
Can't figure out how to post the picture, so I'll just describe him. He's a grey DSH with big green eyes! He loves to have his tummy rubbed! :) Thanks for letting me share!
I have two gray tabby cats and I love them so much! It is ridiculous how much I love those animals! I get so excited on my way home every night. And when me and fiance get home we race each other to the door to get to them first. Oh their names are Jack and Jill and they are spoiled rotten, but i love it. You can see them on my myspace page at www.myspace.com/aidanadore
I don't have a picture of my cat because her picture is in Hubpages.com and my cats name is Smokey. To see her picture you search on their search bar Smokey cat and scroll down until you see a cat with a rat on it and then click on the picture and you will see other pictures and you will see a cat that is all Gray and that is my cat.
oh good grief.. coughs and then whispers obsessed cat lady to the next person who answers.hey i like dogs! what about dogs.. that's discrimination! i have a cute little pomeranian/ poodle puppy. (yes it is a mix) the father was a white toy poodle and the mother was a pomeranian.. and it's the cutest little thing! the body and tail is pomeranian and the light tan fluffy fur is poodle.. everyone loves her!
don't know how to do the pictures please tell me
here we go
Redfern the King of Donuts just passed away Saturday
he was a rescue from the city twelve years ago and he earned his name from the glazed donut the we put in the havahart trap
we never expected him to actually EAT it but it was worth a shot
he was with us for twelve years and we are keeping it together
Hera (wife of Zeus in Greek mythology) is the beauty queen, born in our barn and when hubby saw her runny eyes he brought her in
the most beautifal cat you have ever seen, a black haired vixen with green eyes
her brother Apollo, a mirror image except orange with extra toes on the front
big toed cats are worshipped for luck in the Middle East
her brother Leo a shorthair orange with the same extra toes, when he walks the toes stick out and he looks like a diva prancing in high heels
and the last sister, Fang, who is afraid of everybody and when we rescued her from the same runny eyed fate she had her jaws clamped around hubby's arm and he opened the door to the kitchen and THREW her in the house lest she chew his arm off
she is a short haired version of her brother Leo but black like her sister Hera and very shy
Herman is the oldest, a sleek grey short hair with white socks who is fifteen and has the energy of a kitten
his brother Gomez had feline diabetes which I treated with meter and needle until his death three years ago
their names are a tribute to Herman Munster and Gomez Adams
Merlin the Magic Cat was a stray and so malnourished when we captured him that the vet said he would never live. Hiding in the laundry room for the first year at home, he never became social to us (we cannot pet him) but the others sleep on top of him like stacked cordwood and they love him.
Tigger (Momma) Jed, and Ellie May all died last year. Beautiful tiger cats, they were big and Jed looked almost like a Maine Coon.
In the barn are Grey girl, with whom I assisted my vet in her spay; Tubby, a gorgeous long haired calico, Little Red and Little Black, long haired brothers, and Paddlefoot. He is our newest guest and has toes to spare.
In the shop are Endora, Trouble, Costello (Abott died last year) and Larry. Larry's sister, Curly and their brother Mo died before him.

With great love comes great loss. Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.
Yes I have a cat, well a kitten to be exact. Her name is Jade or Miss Jade, which ever. Go here for a pic of her, there's a really cute pic w/ her and my daughter..
http://www.cafemom.com/home/michelle81...
I do not know how to put pics on. But my cats are named Pappy and Andy. Both black cats. I love black cats. I also have a daschund named Gage. Pappy is about 9 months old. Andy is 1 1/2 years old. I am an avid animal lover and I just got Andy. I got him from a vet clinic two weeks ago. The clinic was going to put him to sleep because they could not find a home for him. I am very glad I got him. He was hours away from dying. So they declawed him for me, he was al ready neutered, and gave him his shots. I just don't understand why no one would want Andy, he is such an affectionate cat. He makes us complete. I felt bad a couple of weeks before that. i had no choice but to put one of my cats to sleep. He had got hit by a car and it pulled the optic nerve out causing him to be blind in both eyes. he was in alot of pain, God rest his soul. But I would take in any animal to prevent them from dying.
well i have a few cats here are 2 pics hope u dont mind that im putting 2 pics! heres the first on "buttons" is her name.http://www.martinipundit.com/images/uplo... she adorable?! and here is the second one http://www.gaborcselle.com/blog/images/s... ok so she isnt a cat sue me! lolol heres my cat for real this time! ( the bunnys name is sniffles cause she always sniffs) http://www.meowfoundation.com/images/cat... she is 3 months old ( i think) and her name is patches
I have three cats there names are Milo,Midnight,Oliver.Please look at my pics in my profile of my kitties.threeblackcats1@aol.co...
I have three long haired black cats: Molly, almost 4 and her babies - Spencer (the only boy) and Stella who are both about a a year and a half.
Sorry, no pics at the moment. : (
I have two cats. Spriggan is a 5 month old gray and spotted/striped domestic medium hair, and Dante is a 3 month old shorthair tortoiseshell.
Here's a picture of them wrestling: http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/3012/...
Here's Dante: http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/992/d...
And Here's Spriggan: http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/892/s...
Hello, and I will do my best with the picture thing. It's my first time, so we will see if it works!
I have two kitties, one boy and one girl. My husband and I adopted both of them in Germany while we were stationed there in the U. S. Air Force.
Chip, short for Chipmunk, is three years old now. He was the runt of his litter when we adopted him at 6 weeks old not quite weighing in at one pound. He is a grey tabby and now weighs 12.5 pounds. Some runt!
Priss, also known as Miss Priss, is two and a half years old now, and was 10 weeks old when we adopted her. She is the queen of the household, and despite the fact that she is younger, smaller and weighs less than Chip, she is the boss!
If the photo shows up, you will see that Priss is giving Chip a good cleaning.
No kids in our household, so the kitties are our babies! We just love them!
/Users/christopherahumada/Desk...

No comments:

Post a Comment