Monday, May 24, 2010

Can anyone tell me why my cat goes CRAZY over green olive juice??

I dont know what it does to him, but I think he likes it alot...does anyone know why or whats it in that he would like? I spilled olive juice on a shirt, put it in the laundry basket and he jumped in the basket and rolled around on the shirt, he did that when I spilled some on the kitchen floor too..weird.
Answers:
All my cats have been crazy about olive juice..not exactly sure what is in it that they like so much. I thought maybe there was some sort of plant extract used in the juice that might be in the mint family as catnip is in the mint family.
I dont really know but you should take him to the vet olive juice probably has something in it that is like cat nip so I would just play it safe and take him to the vet

No comments:

Post a Comment