Friday, May 21, 2010

Baby snowball?

a grey kitten/cat my ex named.should i give him the cat,keep it myself or give it to a good home?
Answers:
If your are even questioning what to do with this wee baby then you shouldn't keep her/him. Give her to your ex if he wants her, if not then put her up for rehoming. Please think long and hard before ever getting a cat or any other animal for that matter as animals become a part of your life and are not material goods. When my partner and I split, there was no question where my girl was going, I now have 3 Siamese, 1 Serengeti and 3 Serengeti kittens, so I do know what I am talking about when I say that animals are like kids and you must think long and hard if you are going to give an animal a home. There are enough unwanted and abused animals in the world today. No offence to yourself intended as I know a break up can be very emotional, please try and do the best for the kitten.
God bless and I hope all works out
DebX
keep it yourself!
Only you can decide. Is your ex a stable individual that would take good care of the cat? Do you want the cat? A cat or dog needs a good home and a responsible owner. Being responsible includes the right food, litter box, and veterinary care, and the most important ingredient, love and attention. Are you that person? Finding a good home would also work, but sometimes its difficult. good luck!
Your cat do what you want to do with it keep it if you want it.
Queen Bee
If you are having to ask the question then I should think the answer is obvious - either give the wee kitten to your ex or give it to somebody who will appreciate and love it. Pets are like children - they are NOT possessions.
if the cats attached to him and he wants it give it to him
Give it to your ex, get yourself an animal you choose yourself, it might comfort you.
Messy break-ups are terrible, hope the both of you can put it behind you soon!
Best of luck...
If you are not that bothered to have the cat and your ex wants it back give it to him. Either way I think one of you should keep it.
If you love the cat and care for her, keep her yourself. If you don't give her back to your ex or get her re-homed
If he wants it for certain and because he loves it (rather than any attempt to get back at you) then its his.
But please consider whether he has a stable enviroment for this pet.
If your having to ask>I don't think you trust your EX,.or your not wanting to keep her. poor little mite,
not knowing your circumstances its not an easy answer.but I do think if you`d of wanted her you wouldnt of asked the question in the 1st place
i love baby snowball.but i think its better for her to go to someone else.
Why is it always the innocent that suffer?

No comments:

Post a Comment