Monday, May 24, 2010

Bobble has a question about the bobble fathers favorite creature... the cat and the maintinece thereof...?

1st Bobble 1:1 Doth thee 100 dollar self scraping litter box actually work?
1st Bobble 1:2 If bobbles cat pees on the rug how can bobble get the smell out and how can I keep her from doing it...
1st Bobble 1:3 again. %26lt;------------Shortest vs in the bobble.
Answers:
1. Never tried the expensive robotic ones, but this one http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/pr... is way cheaper and pretty easy to use. I liked it when I had it. I found it at Target, and I think that Petsmart has them, too - $30ish.
2. Try Nature's Miracle or another pet stain cleaner - look for ones with enzymes, that will really eat the urine. I have used this in a van that some tom cat got into after a window was left open, and I have used it for accidents when my cats had urinary tract infections - on hard wood floors and on furniture.
3. Here are some tips from the humane society that will encourage better litter box behavior: http://www.lenhumanesoc.org/tips/litter_...
1:1 yes, 1:2 pray to your father,1:3 ?
what are you writing about. I don't understand?

No comments:

Post a Comment