Monday, May 24, 2010

BTW, all these questions about cats stemmed from a question?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
from this guy
Answers:
What a jerk!
uh oh, non deke is gonna get it now!
He sounds like a typical white idiot.
wow they must be really bored
Deke is our God, and we obey Him without question.
He caused trouble in the cats forum once before and people got very mad last time .
hmmm... maybe i need to go tell him that i have a cat, and its meowing very loudly right now...and its not my imagination.
A little repetitious, but kinda hysterical...are you tired of picking on the Catholics? (such poor sports they make!)
Oh, I heard about him. He's hot, huh?
He is so hot...
And you have a problem with Deke?
I'm confused... is he saying that all owners of cats, or cat lovers, deny the existance of God? Or atheists, who don't believe there's a God, don't beleive in cats?? My dog was just telling me about this "thing" he saw and he wanted to know.
I'm confused...
Wait, there's a religion where people don't believe in cats? I don't get that. I have three at home and trust me, they're VERY real. In fact, they'll prove it to you by dancing on you at 4 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment