Friday, May 21, 2010

Blood stain?

Mycouch, its micro suede material, my cat got a bloody nose and now I have a stain on it. How do I get it out?*if your answer is “I don’t know” please don’t bother answering*Thank you.
Answers:
Try peroxide, but test it on a place on the couch that doesn't show to test if it causes it to fade. I think OXY Clean is supposed to be a really good stain remover too!
i don't know
Try resolve on it or oxi clean or tuff stuff, make sure it will not ruin the couch. I test it on the bottem back of the couch to test.
i had the same problem i used shout for furniture just go to walmart and look on the cleaning isle youll see what i am talking about
Try Tide Spot Remover, the stuff that comes in the small thin tube. It works amazingly well and you just watch the stain completely dissapear as you treat it. Blood is nearly impossible to get out of things, especially suede I would think. Try some cleaning products, and read what it works with on the back, to make sure it's okay for suede. If nothing works, you may want to think about purchasing some sort of slipcover that would hide the stain.
Hydogenperoxide will take the stain out,also white vinegar.Just put it onto the stain let it set for a few minutes,the stain will start to foam,blot up with a clean cloth then rub out with a little clean cool water.

No comments:

Post a Comment