Sunday, August 2, 2009

Arnt cats the best things a live?

i love cats to death!dont u?? if u dont ur heartless. btw dont be mean to me if u think i dont like dogs i love them 2 just less than cats
Answers:
Depends on the cat... when they go feral they tend to destroy things. A mate has a cat that kills anything from rabbits, birds, mice, you name it. I prefer dogs (sorry)
Yes Maam!
My kitty loves me uncondionally. He is awsome. I like all animals
I love them!! So much that I have 3.
cats are blah dogs are good.
My cats are my life. They make me so happy when I'm home and when I'm having a bad day I just look at their picture and they instantly cheer me up : )
I'm a dog person, they show affection. Cats act like they don't even know you.
Ha! No!
Yes.
Yeah! I'm a huuuuge cat lover! They have the most gorgeous mannerisms and they are great companions! :-)
I used to speed up when a cat ran out in the street in the city.
They are certainly some of the most entertaining critters around!
way no! dogs!
CATS (we are owned by 3)~~~~ THE QUEENS ~~~~ THEY RUN OUR HOUSE~~THEY CHASE OUR DOGS ~~~~
THEY OWN US !!!!!!!!!!...
Like pepole used to say CATS RULE AND dogs DRULE
CATS HAVE BETTER PERSONALITY
I LOV CATS!!! I LOV CATS!!!! I LOV CATS!!!!
WHEN SOMONE SAID THEY HATE CATS I WOULD GIVE THEM A COMBACK THEY WOULD NEVER FORGET .
people who say cats don't show affection, have no personality, or hate people are OBVIOUSLY IGNORANT. don't judge cats until you know them. cats are super affectionate and very playful - especially with their owners. my kitty has to be involved in everything i'm doing! she helps me make the bed, lays by me when i make lesson plans, lays on the graded papers when i'm grading papers, sits by me when i scrapbook, plays with yarn while i knit, follows me around the house when i clean, and cuddles with me in bed and purrs me to sleep! i love her to death. dogs on the other hand (i have 2 of them) are needy bastards that are loud when they bark at 4 am cuz the wind blows, obnoxious when they bark at neighbors, and drive me crazy when they think everything is theirs, get jealous if i say hi to another pet, and beg for food every time i eat anything or drink anything... and if you want to spend the night at a friends - forget it! unless you want to mop up dog urine and scoop up dog poo from your floor...
so yes - I LOVE CATS!!
I've had both cats and dogs throughout my life and the most devoted pet I've ever had was a cat. He was a Persian and was the most loving little guy... I had to shave him about every 6 months though to keep the shedding to a minimum. Now I have a Siamese kitten and she is just as sweet and adoring as my other cat was.
If you've never had a cat before... don't judge them! My husband's daughter was upset when she found out there would be a cat in the house. She had never lived with a cat before and knew nothing about them. Now she's attached to the cute little baby!
I agree with you sooooooooooooooooo much!!! I love cats. Dogs are ok. I just don't understand how people are scared of such adorable little cats!

PS. We have 5 cats. Fiona is the queen and we are her kittens. She will come up to us every day and lick us. (give us a bath) I loooove cats!
I have 3 indoor kitties that we adopted and 3 outdoor kitties that adopted us and we just LOVE them all! (We want a little dog too!) Cats are awesome!
You got it babe!! The cutest little furry balls of fun to ever walk the earth. I need a kitty fix about every hour when I'm at home, just a snuggle or a kiss. My new puppy loves kitty too!! He sees her and his tail starts a-wagging!!
My husband thinks I go too overboard with the pets, but I don't care. They're mine and I'd do anything for them!!
cat dont do carp now dogs they can garud your home PLAY WITH YOU and so on
Cat's are my life. Always have been, always will be. There has never been a time in my life that I have not been owned by one (or more that one). People that don't like cats don't understand them. To like them does not mean you prefer them over dogs, it just means you understand them. I think some people feel intimidated by them because they present such human behavoirism. I have spent my life watching, learning and loving cats. I volunteer at my local animal shelter where I take care of both cats and dogs. Although, I have to tell you, the more people I meet, the more I like my cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment