Sunday, August 2, 2009

Are my cats evil?

I have two cats and I live in florida so there is no shortage of lizards in my house. It's something you cant help because no matter what a least a couple will find their way in everday.
My cats catch them and hide them, I never know when they have them but when I am cleaning I always find either dead mutilated lizards or half dead ones that have been torn apart pretty bad but are still alive but hurt so bad the cannot move. Its disgusting but it makes me wonder how sick are my cats for torturing the lizards..is this normal? also one of my cats I've seen him smash spiders and eat them of I've caught him playing with half dead ones like ones that only have a few legs...

is this evil?
Answers:
YESSSSSSS your cats are evil, and so are mine. lets make them mate, train them and leave the offspring lose in the WhiteHouse! >:)
Naw, if so then my cats are satan incarnate.they torture frogs, lizards and any bug they can find. FL sucks for that stuff.too many freakin creepy crawlys
hahahaha that's the cutest question lol
its what they were born to do . its there natural instinct.
they cacth and kill. they arent evil.
It's because your cat is a predator and will pretty much chase anything smaller that moves. That's why the chase mice! Since lizards are small and are fast, it's fun for them! IT's normal and your cats aren't evil.
i am so caerd if i were you if you thike your cats are evil.
Cats are natural hunters. This behavior is normal.
That's not evil, it's just instincts. They can't help it. If they're still kittens, you can train them not to do it, but only if you catch them with a lizard. If they aren't kittens, it's much harder to train them. :) At least you won't have as many lizards running around your house (not that I support violence against animals or anything...but the cats don't know any better)
u must get ur cats exorcists!!!
Cats are predators and predators hunt for food. Your cats are just going off their natural instinct to kill for food. One of my old cats used to kill birds and bring the insides to my bedroom door. It's gross, but it's part of having cats. But you'll never have a pest problem, will you?
Sasha the bughunter
http://bp1.blogger.com/_y4y1e7ycita/rmyl...
No that's just a cat being a cat
They will chase and try to catch anything that's the game
but once they catch it and usually hurt it bad enough it can't run any more it isn't fun any more either,
The eating part is the animal in it, it is something dead and made of meat.
No their not evil. Cats like to play with anything that moves across the floor. Their only doing what comes natural to them.
I have cats that eat spiders too and catch flies all day long.
I don't have lizards here or they would catch them to and eat them. Your cats are only doing their job.
No its just instinct even though they are domesticated they still have that urge to hunt for pray and they think that they are protecting their terretory. It is completely normal my cat likes to bring in rats and mice into the house as though she made a giant victory. Cats like to show of too atleast mine does she does weird moves like flips and stuff when she tries to catch a fly or bird. Which my other cat never did. haha
That's not evil.
Mine's like to catch mice, let them go and catch them again. Using the paw pressing against the tail playing around with it. They later he eats it and saves the rest for later.
not at all, my cat usually catch rat and cockroaches and torture them it is their animal instinct
Duh!
Cats are the purest essense of evil.
Barfing at 3 am, crapping in my shoes, leaving half a squirrel carcass on my doorstep (If you want to leave a "present", how about a bottle of Chivas Regal?), not urinating in the cat box but just outside?
What else is so evil?
You shouldnt worry thats what my cats do too! its natural and if your cats are evil yourr lucky because then my cats are the devills one even brought in a live mouse :[
Nah, not evil, it's natural. Cats are hunters. That's why when you play with them, they "stalk" the toy and usually tear the toy to shreds. "Live prey" like you have in your house, is more interesting to them. My cats eat bugs on a daily basis, I think it's disgusting, and depending on what they're going for, I might stop them. I swear their only wish is to get outside to the bird feeder, they chatter and go loopy when they see the little finches.
no of course your cats arent evil its just there instinct to hunt and kill you have to remeber that a domestice cat comes from the breed of like lions and tigers and stuff ur cats are not evil
Lol, no. Your cats are fine, fiesty but not evil. My cat does the same thing (except we don't have many lizards in the mid-west). I even help my cat catch spiders at times:) It's natural for them to do that.
lOl ,, that`s sO` funnii .
ok,, umm.
i don`t think ur cats r evil
they sound like iit.
lOl who do u love more ... the cats Or` the lizards??

...

1 comment:

  1. just be glad your cats are active...mine won't frickin' move. he sleeps 22 hours a day and if you throw toys at him he rolls over and lays on top of them. he would be scared shitless of a lizard in the house.

    ReplyDelete