Sunday, August 2, 2009

Are cats that smart?

just got in from work and i noticed that my cat heaved in the litter box. ALSO last week she heaved a hairball in their
Answers:
i think cats can be very smart animals. they are the best hunters out of animals out there..that's a fact. i would just be happy tht it was in the litter box and not on your carpet. lol
I think if they're young enough and have grown up using it, they might run to it like people run to a toilet when they feel that they're gonna barf. If they're old and lived a while before being trained to use it, it's not very often. (My 16 year old cat just lets it go when it hits her...)
I think it's possible. The cat knows that the litter box is getting cleaned. She doesn't want her barf ball laying around. It is really a self-preservation instinct, like covering her litter.
Yes they are very smart and also sensitive - i love them
oh yeah - they learned how to open the refrigerator (I must have the only locked refrigerator in the aera lol) and they have fun unrolling the toilet paper rolls !@#$%
CATS R REALLY SMART N THEY LEARN FAST I HAVE 3

No comments:

Post a Comment