Sunday, August 2, 2009

Are my 4 cats messengers sent from on high to help me in my spiritual walk?

I think so...
Answers:
Yes, I think that cats can be messengers sent from on high to help us on our spiritual path. I'm a believer. . .
Fourteen years we lived in a farmhouse (the barn and land was leased to a local farmer). One day my son came to me and told me that the cat in the barn (who had just had kittens) wanted him to have one of her kittens. I asked him "how do you know?" His answer: "She told me". That cat is still with us . . . and yes, I believe he was sent to to help him. (By the way, he named him Merlin--and Merlin and my son are very close).
Four years ago, I was rushing off to work one morning when a kitten (no more that a few months old) jumped into my car as I opened the car door. I couldn't just leave him, so I brought him into the house (separated him from Merlin--who was then 10 years old--as I didn't think Merlin would take too kindly to this kitten) and planned on finding out who he belonged to when I got home. After knocking on doors later that day--and no one in the neighborhood claimed him--I was torn about what to do. I thought that introducing this kitten to our family would really stress Merlin--he was getting old, and made it known that he didn't like the kitten and hissed at him every chance he got--even though we kept them separated. (I planned on trying to find a home for the kitten). A few days later I came home from work and found my son, Merlin and the kitten playing--and Merlin wasn't hissing. My son told me that he had a long talk with Merlin and the kitten. Apparently, the kitten had CHOSEN me. My son told me that the kitten's name was Arthur, and Merlin's apprentice. They have been great friends ever since.
And as for Arthur, he has been a God/Goddess send. In fact, he is sitting on my shoulder as I type this. Just as Merlin senses when something is wrong with my son, Arthur senses when things are wrong with me. I firmly believe these two cats are messengers who were sent to help us.
And for those sketpics out there who are thinking something is "wrong" with my son--he is a wonderfully intelligent and spiritual person who is currently a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Madison majoring in Biological Anthropology and Zoology.
Hey, baby...pack ANOTHER bowl, um-kay!?!? There ain't no such things as "cats"!
What?
Cats don't exist. You are delusional.
the big sky puss isn't real
??
Animals are very spiritual beings. They aren't screwed up with dogmas and myths. They live the real thing. Especially cats. They are separate from the other animals in a strange way. They love ritual and spells. They will sit or lie on your body to protect you while you are out of body, even when you obe in your sleep. They see you leave. They see all in the next dimension that our physical eyes can't see. Yes, they are there to help you. Listen to them. Do you have any idea what it is like to have to take care of a problem and you look behind you and 30 wild cats are following you and growling? Talk about back up. Several times I have had this happen. My favorite cat isn't really a cat. Every full moon her face shape changes drastically. She was my daughters cat and brought it to my attention. Beautiful. You are fortunate to have 4 cats backing you up and watching out for you.
I think that your 4 cats are symbols of unconditional love. There is not greater love than the love a pet has for it's human friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment