Sunday, August 2, 2009

Are savannah cats dangerous to own??

Or do they get less dangerous as the generation grows(f5 f6...)?
Answers:
No! Savannah cats are domesticated cats, they are not wild. They are no more wild than any other house cat on the planet. They are playful and active, loving pets. For more information google savannah cats, there are lots of web sites devoted to them.
Scuse me sir, but just what is a savannah cat.
They do get less dangerous (if you want to call them that) as the generation gets more spread out but they also loose their good looks as they get as far out as the f5 and f6. I have an f1 bengal cat and he wouldn't hurt a fly he doesn't like to be held but will come and curl up on your lap during a movie. I don't think these cats are dangerous at all. I am close to the breeder that I got my cat from and she has savannahs as well and they all seem like they are very sweet cats.
Nope!! Not at all, they are actually very friendly! My cat is half savannah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment