Sunday, August 2, 2009

Are cats seriously nosy attention whores who think they are in charge of their house?!?

A lot of people on petqna.com s describe their cats that way.
Answers:
Pretty much. Cats think people are slaves to them as well as being mobile furniture.
LOL mine sure are and I doubt that it will ever change! Too funny
pretty much
try having a siamese cat :)
Yep, and that's the way I love my cats.
mine deffinatley is, my two cats try and see who is the "queen of the house" but i luv them anyway
A cat is a wonderful loving pet....when they want something.
All other times they are like a roommate from heII.
BTW, most times are "Other times".
Seriously, cats are barely domesticated animals with the ability and willingness to completely destroy a home. They shred carpets, clothing, furniture, drapes and that doesn't include their scratching of walls, doors and wooden furniture. I can't begin to keep weather stripping on the front door and they have scratched the permanent finish off of that door. In addition, they stink up everything they come close to. My kids have the useless creatures, a total of 5 and my house will never be the same. I have completely given up on ever having anything nice for the rest of my life. One of the ones we have around here has scratched a bookcase my deceased father and I built. NOTHING can ever repair that, NOTHING.
I hate the useless pieces of crap that morons love to call "My precious kitty".
Yes-they totally own us!
YES
And even more so if you have a siamese like I do who just LOVES to be the center of attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment