Sunday, August 2, 2009

Are YOU a crazy cat lady?


Answers:
I would say most definately! I have 3 cats. Skittles, Teacup, and KitKat. One long hair calico, one short hair calico and one tortieshell. I absolutely love cats! I think in my past life I might of been a cat, that's why I bond easily with them and they love me too. lol My cats are like my kids to me. I will probably be when I'm old, that little old cat lady that has all those cats she feeds, that lives just down the street. lol
I just love animals anyway, especially cats. So does this prove I'm that crazy cat lady? lol
I am a lady - well mostly and I love cats as though they were my children. I own a beautiful Russian blue.
I'm a cat lady but I don't think I'm crazy...yet.
I have three cats. One was found as a stray on the street. She's solid black and so precious. The other two are Natural Mink Tonkinese. Just the most beautiful oriental cats you've ever seen with the most awesome aqua eyes.
I would be if I could. I have a friend who has 8 cats. They are all spayed or neutered.None of them are related. I can only have one pet where I live. I believe in spaying and neutering,
I am a cat lady ,but not crazy!! Have 11 all spayed and nurtured..lol
YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!! oooooooooooooooo
meow
Close. I'm a 27y/o gay man with 2 cat's of my own and i Foster up to 3 cats at a time. I'm getting there
LOL... I'm a gay 26yo and I just got the cutest kitten in the world for my birthday. She loves me to death and if it weren't for my apt rules I'd get more and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment