Thursday, May 7, 2009

You to “Do Something” for Animals?


Answers:
What do you mean do something! I love pets. I volunteer and the local pet hospital and I also volunteer time for the Humane Society. I love spending time with animals. I have two dogs, and a cat. Plus my parents have dogs that I play with. I got my grandma a big german shepard after my grandpa died, and she loves her. Plus I gave my aunt karen a cute little Toy Fox Terrier, she loves little dogs, she has 3. Animals are very important in our family. I also have a friend who collects any pets that someone does not want. She has Dogs, Cats, Birds, an Emu, Horses, Donkeys, and many others.
yeah
Um....sure why not
yeah of course!!
I really don't know what you mean.
But I run a kitty orphanage.
what?
I volunteer for the catnip campaign. To help neuter them. It is one of the best thing to do if you love animals.
of course, I have 2 adopted cats that I've had for 2 years. they are spoiled and love it and I also work at the SPCA

No comments:

Post a Comment