Thursday, May 7, 2009

(Pics Inside) What is a cute name for my kitten?

Here are some pictures of him.
http://www.cutelittlekittens.com/files/i...
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb89/...
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb89/...
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb89/...

Isn't he adorable?
Answers:
AWWW!! %26lt;3 He is very cute. Since it's your kitten, what you name him is your choice! You can google "kitten name ideas" etc. for some ideas! There are PLENTY of huge name lists on the internet! I really like the name Mico, but it depends on his personallity, your opinion, etc. Have fun!!
Theo or Rascal.
kratos
oreo
F uck a doodle do
oreo
puppet
鈾uddles鈾?br>lol i dont know why but i like that name!
Oh, how precious!
Pickles, Pinkerton, or Snuggles.
Although, it depends on his personality... A spunky kitten might have a different name from a shy one.
first- that is the cutest kitten i've seen in a while, since my cat was a baby. we chose a weird name for mine- gremlin, cuz he had big ears and big eyes. go off of his personality.
some cute names though-
jack
ace
tux
He is SO cute! He looks like a cat that I know named Charlie. I also like the name Sebastian.
ooh he is too cute if he were mine I would name him... whiskers but that's kinda lame and average. Good-Luck with him though.
oreo or doydle
Patch or Patches. ...because he's all white and black patches! he even has a patch of black on his nose!
i like it...
Hunka Munka.
Jynx
Harvey
Matisse
Paddy
Munchkin
He looks like a Sylvester to me.
he is the cutest meow meow i've seen in the last ten minutes! lol i have lots of kitties here. how about
booger (i wouldn't name a cat that, but it's the first word that came to mind when i saw him)
scout
cupie doll
bo diddley
scamp
scrapper
jack
pumpkin
monkey
chip
chipmonkey
first and foremost, your baby is so adorable. it makes me want another kitty, but i think two is enough!!
because he has black under the chin, i like goatee!!
or you can name him baylee or bonito (handsome in spanish).
He looks like a:
Patchy
Oreo
Cow
Spot
or
Curious
Depends on your personality though. I think you should observe him and name him based on his behavior.
He's incredibly cute!
How about Domino, or Holstein (after the cow breed)
He is so beautiful! His eyes are what stood out when I saw his pic's. So, I thought up a few names, see what you think?
Brite eyes
Sylvester
Tux
Barney

Hope you find a name that you will like, good luck!
He is cute baby; he is a "tuxedo" cat; name him Tux. :))
He is absolutely adorable. He looks like a "Butch" to me.
The first reaction I saw the picture I said aw he's so cute. Well anyways were this site has you choose the type of name and the gender. If you choose my answer tell me what name you chose. Hope this helps. Good luck!!
http://www.somemoorecats.com/cgi-bin/dbm...

No comments:

Post a Comment