Thursday, May 7, 2009

If you have multiple cats do they “fight” for the prime spot on you? Like who gets to lay on your chest?

Is it the heartbeat they love or us?
Answers:
I have 4, and they have their own little ranking thing going on. The most dominant, the oldest male, seems to like to hog my attention just for the sake of it. The youngest girl was the only stray, and she wants to sit in my lap ALL the time, and I often wake up with her on my back. The two inbetween are not so greedy, but I try to give them their time too. It could be the heartbeat, but I like to think it's because they love me.
Depends on the cat. My two are brothers - one loves to sit on my knees or lie on my chest. The other prefers to sit near, but not touching.
Cat's show ways of affection, and that is one of them. Some cats will get annoyed when the human gives a lot of attention to one cat, and the other cat gets little attention.
depends sometimes it's both mine don't fight they just get jealous of who get 2 me 1st
well my cats always fight over me and my family's lap so my guess is proubly yes.
I have two 7 months old kittens and the big black one is "my" cat and the little gray one is my husband's cat.
Of course, it's the big, fat kitty who always wants to lay on my chest and do pressy paws on my neck and constricts my breathing in the process. But I know he does it 'cuz he loves me and I love him even though he "takes my breath away". He licks my eyes and mouth while he does this and will purr in my ear and get cat spit in my hair. But I don't care- he's my big furry baby.
my two cats, sasha and snickers, are usually both wanting to lay on mine and my brother's beds with us, either next to us or on our chests. but if sasha is lying on my chest and snickers comes up, they don't fight, snickers just lays where she is. but if snickers is on my chest and sasha comes up, sasha will cry and then leave. they never fight though, i guess it just depends on each cat's personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment