Thursday, May 7, 2009

4 week old kittens and their routines?

My mother cat has moved the kittens several times, whenever I move them, she moves them somewhere else and every morning when I wake up its find the kittens, any suggestions on that? These kittens are also pooping everywhere, and a lot. are they ready for kitten food? do I use water or milk? how much when I moisten the food? should I leave the kittens where they are or can I pick another spot?
Answers:
www.kittenwise.com
they're free and helpful
Let the mother choose the spot she wants the kittens. If you move them and she doesn't like the location she will only move them again.
This is a really good article for you to read:
Caring for Newborns %26 the Queen
http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?...
EDIT: This article has information on feeding and nutrition, sanitation and litter box training. You could try and move them again. Is it possible to move them to the bathroom and close them in so the mom can't move them on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment