Thursday, May 7, 2009

$170 to desex the cat, $45 to micro-chip and $8 for worm tablet?

all that for my pregnant little cat. but it was well worth it, now i dont have to worry about kittens, headaches and worries.
who said money doesnt bring you happiness?
Answers:
Pets are expensive. Luckily the desexing and the microchip are a one time thing.
Money might not bring happiness but money spent on a pet will.
Good for you, taking proper care of your fur baby.
The Cat Lady
How can you get your pregnant cat fixed? Its not safe or even recommended and no vet would do the procedure with a right mind as to harm the unborn kits.
vet bills, tell me about ,it i just spend $850 to save my ferret
Money only brings happiness if it's spent! :D
That isn't too bad: I paid (in AU) $135 desex, $69 microchip, $10 for collar (stop biting stiches). Actually, $170 sounds pretty cheap for a pregnant cat. Where I take my cat they charge at extra $39 for dogs if it is in season.
GOD LOVES YOU!!
Yes, money spent on a pet, to better its life is always worth it.. I adopted all three of my cats from the shelter, $75 each and they were already fixed, microchiped, wormed and had shots, it was cheap compared to what they spent.. I would have spent 10 times more for them, with all the love and attention they give me, it would be worth it.
I could have done that with my dog Puppy but she ended up having puppies because my kids wouldn't hear it... But yes well worth it... after so now no more puppies... Stray dogs that is another matter!!
lol
that should be a new MC poems for the Vets...
$170 to fix a cat?!? The Humane Society here will do it for $25/$35 depending on male or female. Dogs are like $10 more. Granted, they don't provide follow-up care for the incisions...but if you properly care for it, there shouldn't be any problems. If something did happen, you can always take them to your vet then. I have had 4 dogs and 5 cats spayed/neutered through their program with no problems ever. So, a nice way for some to save over $100. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment